Please fill in the reservation form below
Starts at: US$1,500.
Rate is based on double occupancy with a minimum of 2 persons. Depending on your optional add-ons, your price will vary.
Our Reef & Rainforest Explorer Packaged offers you the best of both worlds in one hassle-free itinerary. Explore the mainland as well as Belize’s #1 Island Destination – San Pedro, Ambergris Caye.
Featured Island Resort:
7 Days/ 6 Nights
- Day 1 – Transfer from Airport to Rumors Resort in the San Ignacio Area, Dinner, Accommodation at Rumors Resort. Optional: Stop at The Belize Zoo (depending on time of arrival).
- Day 2 – Breakfast, ATM Cave Tour, Lunch, Return to hotel, Dinner, Accommodation at Rumors Resort.
- Day 3 – Breakfast, Horseback Riding to Xunantunich Temples, Lunch, Return to hotel, Dinner, Accommodation at Rumors Resort. Optional: Dinner w/ traditional Mayan family after your tour.
- Day 4 – Breakfast, Transportation to the Belize City Municipal Airport for flight to San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Transfer from San Pedro Town to Portofino Resort, Dinner, Accommodation.
- Day 5 – Breakfast, Half Day tour of Hol Chan & Shark Ray Alley, Dinner, Accommodation at Portofino Resort.
- Day 6 – Breakfast, Mexico Rocks Snorkel, Dinner, Accommodation at Portofino Resort.
- Day 7 – Breakfast, Transfer from Portofino Resort to San Pedro Town Airstrip for flight to Belize City International Airport.
What to bring:
- Solid hiking water shoes (or any pair of hiking sneaker which you don’t mind getting wet and muddy).
- Be sure to wear a pair of socks, you’ll be required to remove your shoes at some point
- Easy-dry clothing (preferably long sleeves and long trousers to keep the bugs off)
- A pair of sandals or water shoes if you opt for the Big Rock Falls (no flip flops)
- A change of clothes if you opt to swim (we provide towels)
- Camera (only up to the cave entrance. No cameras are allowed inside the cave).
- Sunscreen & bug repellant
Xunantunich on Horseback & Mayan Chocolate Museum:
- Solid Hiking shoes (no flip flops)
- Hat, light/ fresh clothing
- Sunscreen & Bug repellant.
Snorkeling at Hol Chan & Shark Ray Alley & Mexico Rocks:
- Sandals or flip flops
- Light, fresh and fast-drying clothing or swimwear (hat optional)
- Waterproof Camera