3 oz Dragon Fruit
1 oz Lime Juice
1 oz Triple Sec
1.5 oz Simple Syrup
1.5 oz Tequila
2 scoops Ice
- The first step of making the Frozen Dragon Fruit Margarita is to combine dragon fruit, simple syrup, triple sec, tequila, lime juice and ice in blender.
2. Next, blend together until smooth and slushy!
3. Then, rim the glass using a wedge of lime, then dip into salt or your preferred seasoning combination.
4. Finally, pour Frozen Margarita into rimmed glass and enjoy!
5. Optional- Garnish margarita with lime- we did a bug!